- SIDE EFFECTS
10ml – 100mg/ml
NPP BASIC INFORMATION
NPP (known as Nanadrolone Phenylpropionate) is the faster acting version of Deca Durabolin. It works great for joints, muscle growth, appetite stimulation and increased red blood cell production and bone density. Clinical studies have shown it to be effective in treating anemia, osteoporosis and some forms of neoplasia including breast cancer, and also acts as a progestin-based contraceptive. Nandralone has a strong androgenic effect which causes a significant increase in muscle mass and muscle strength without causing significant side effects.
This version of Nanadrolone suits women better than Deca, especially to start in case of extreme sensitivity to androgen that may cause virilization. Women should tolerate low dosages of this drug well, but it’s always better to err on the side of caution.
Some of the better known side-effects include:
- Water Retention (much less than testosterone)
- Decreases HPTA function moderately
- High Blood Pressure: Rare (more common in dosages over 600-mg weekly)
- Aromatization: Low, converts to less active norestrogens
- May increase prolactin level and cause gynecomastia. Treat with Caber. 0.5-1 mg twice a week, 8-10 weeks
- Liver Toxicity: None.
- DHT Conversion: No, converts to NOR- DHT with low activity
We do not suggest the use of Masteron for women due to virilization. The irreversible side effect of virilization include; deepening of the voice, body hair growth, clitoral enlargement. Not something most women desire.
Men: 100-300mg every 3-4 days
Women: 12.5-25mg every 3-4 days